A specially shaped insert that will allow you to safely and comfortably carry your newborn baby in the ErgoBaby Carrier. Can be used from birth up to around 4-5 months, when no longer needed.
The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any Ergobaby Carrier.
The cushion is designed to ensure that your baby’s developing spine is kept in the correct, supported position, with no additional pressure placed on it.
The insert also provides head and neck support to keep baby upright and make sure they don’t slouch.
For use with newborns up to 4 - 5 months (with ERGObaby carrier) FROM 7LBS APPROX 3KG UPWARDS
- Supports and cocoons your baby
- Ergonomically correct and helps keep baby in the recommended frog-leg, seated position
- Machine wash cold water, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
- Money saving: You only need to buy one baby carrier from birth to toddler
- Original Insert – 100% cotton with 100% cotton in the body and PU Foam Base/Polyester Fill Batting/100% Cotton Fill in Quilting in the pillow
- Organic Insert - 100% Organic Cotton in the body and pillow, GOTS and Oeko-Tex certified
- Performance Insert - 100% cotton poplin fabric around rim, wicking fabric lining, 100% cotton filling and mesh outer shell
PLEASE NOTE: This used to be called the Heart2Heart or H2H insert but has recently been renamed by ErgoBaby.